Linvio Solutions for Non-Profits
Even if you're new to the idea of Software as a Service, it doesn't take long to see the tremendous advantages in being able to run a non-profit organization in the cloud. There's a lower cost to getting started, no hardware infrastructure to set up or manage, your team can access and contribute to your organization's data from anywhere in the world, and with a growing community of consultants and developers building great non-profit solutions there are a wide range of solutions for you to use out-of-the-box (so to speak).
Having built solutions for many non-profits over the years, we've come to realize that non-profits need to be able to start simple and grow efficiently and economically as their investment in technology pays for itself. Which is why we are delighted to have partnered with our friends at the Salesforce Foundation to offer a toolkit of components designed to do just that.
Introducing the Linvio Non-Profit Toolkit!
We know you need to be able to pick and choose technologies to run your non-profit operation, but have a hard time finding components that are interoperable and flexible enough to meet your needs. So our non-profit toolkit includes support for donation management, memberships, online ticket sales, simple webstore landing pages, and more - you can select the components that make sense for your organization, and they all work together in the Force.com environment.
What's in the Toolkit?
- Salesforce Developer, Enterprise, or Unlimited Edition.
- The Non-Profit Starter Pack from the Salesforce Foundation.
- Linvio PaymentConnect
- Linvio Mini-Store
- PaymentConnect Opportunity/Donation Sync Utility
- Linvio Non-Profit Starter Pack Extensions
What can our organization do with it?
- Extend Salesforce functionality to manage volunteeers, donors and staff in a world-class CRM environment.
- Process donations and membership dues over the phone or over the web and relax as payments are processed and posted automatically in your Salesforce account.
- Integrate email marketing and campaign management with online payments so you can track how much your fundraising campaigns are bringing in.
- Sell tickets and promotional items online using native Salesforce functionallity.
- Seamlessly integrate your Salesforce account with donation and payment management through PayPal, Authorize.Net, Google Checkout, RBS WorldPay and eWay.
- Build custom donation and membership dues reports.
- Trigger your own custom organization workflow when donations & payments are received.
- And much more!
How do we get started?
Every non-profit organization has it's own unique set of business requirements. If you'd like a free sales consultation/demo to determine how the toolkit can be best implemented for your organization, please contact us.