Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect/Developer (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com Integration)
Salesforce.com Developer needed to work on both new and existing Salesforce.com projects for well respected Salesforce ISV and consulting partner - immediate start.
We are seeking a talented Salesforce.com Developer who has strong development skills in Apex, VisualForce, and general Salesforce administration. Projects will include custom Visualforce page development, integration between Salesforce and external web applications, e-commerce and portal customizations to customer Salesforce accounts and other interesting projects.
We are looking for someone who is technically skilled, good with customers (and co-workers of course) and can be productive and stay focused on project requirements with minimal supervision.
* 3 + years Salesforce application development experience (triggers, Apex webservices, CSS, and Force.com database administration)
* Experience in developing and managing Salesforce managed/unmanaged packages
* Proven skills in defining project requirements and estimates for complex software application and custom integration project.
* Familiarity with the Eclipse IDE
* Exceptional communication skills and a penchant for working with people
* Ultra-solid project and time management practices
This is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience, and may offer the opportunity to telecommute part of the time. Candidates must be currently located in Southern California.
Apply now by submitting your CV to jobs at linvio dott com.
Linvio, Inc. is a Salesforce consulting and application development shop headquartered in Cardiff, CA (San Diego). Visit the Salesforce AppExchange for details on our products PaymentConnect, Linvio Quotes & Invoices, Linvio Mini-Store and CronKit, or visit our website at www.linvio.com