CronKit for Salesforce
|Install CronKit from the AppExchange|
|Sample Apex Code|
|Video: Setting up CronKit|
CronKit is a Salesforce add-on that allows users to schedule recurring activities such as field updates, email alerts, outbound messages, and Apex code within your Salesforce application using time-based workflow triggers.
While Salesforce now includes Scheduled Apex functionallity, there are still limits on the number of scheduled batch jobs you can configure, and how many times per day they can be run. CronKit can be used in parallel with Scheduled Apex to run additional light batch jobs, and to run them multiple times per day.
- Create scheduled batch jobs or 'cron jobs' in salesforce.com
- Start and cancel batch runs with the click of a button.
- Monitor scheduling status and batch run results.
- Provides a light-weight alternative to building and scheduling Apex batch jobs and can be used to get around the 10 scheduled Apex jobs-per-day limit, and the once-per-day limit imposed on Scheduled Apex.
- Runs natively inside Salesforce. Now you can get rid of the cron jobs you have running on other servers and simplify your Salesforce administration.
- CronKit is extensible - allowing you to create your own cron functions using Apex
- Built-In, click-to-configure, batch cleanup scripts allowing you to periodically remove unwanted tasks, events, and batch run records.
- Sample Apex code to use in creating your own cron jobs.
- Salesforce Enterprise Edition or higher
- CronKit is FREE
- Contact us for customization or existing deployment optimization service rates.